The most reputable Toronto contractors only trust the best roofing manufacturers in the world. Firestone Building Products is one of their primary choices because of the manufacturer’s high construction standards. But what is Firestone roofing? Is it a special installation method? Is it a new roofing system? Or is it just a roofing brand with excellent performance?
In this guide, property owners will know:
- Who is Firestone Building Products
- Why contractors choose them above others
- The best commercial roofing products contractors often choose
Who Is Firestone?
Firestone Building Products is a world-recognized roofing products manufacturer. For over 100 years, it has been innovating roofing products for residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
Aside from their exemplary roofing products, Firestone has materials to create a full structure from scratch. Their goal is to have a lasting partnership with their clients and help them maximize the final result of their building goals.
Contractors and property owners trust Firestone because of its exemplary customer support, warranty, and qualified contractor training. Additionally, it is an environmentally-concerned company that has and continues to develop eco-friendly products.
What is Firestone Roofing: A Trusted Brand by Contractors
Why Firestone Building products? What is Firestone Roofing capable that contractors trust it greatly?
Contractors trust Firestone’s roofing products because of their advanced roofing materials. For example, they improve the typical metal roofing material with a wide selection of roofing paints and finishes.
This allows both contractors and clients to improve the durability of the roof. Additionally, contractors find its advanced installation systems for all roofing types advantageous because it cuts installation time and improves the overall roofing material durability.
While it costs a bundle to own a Firestone roof, you will receive a roof protected by its Firestone Red Shield Warranty coverage. However, because of the durability of the material, you might not even need to use it.
Firestone Roofing Products
Single Ply Roofs
What is Firestone roofing? A truly capable brand.
Reputable contractors only use Firestone’s selection of single-ply roofing membranes. The manufacturer has a selection of EPDM and TPO products.
Firestone has a huge selection of EPDM roofing types:
- RubberGard EPDM: This rubber roof is priced closely to the conventional EPDM membrane.
- EPDM PT Membrane: The pre-taped (PT) membrane reduces installation time and costs without compromising quality.
- Platinum EPDM: Features a 90mm thickness that guarantees airtight insulation and UV protection with mechanical, ballasted, or fully adhered installation.
- RubberGard EPDM with Secure Bond: Uses an advanced form of adhesive to install EPDM membranes, which hastens installation time while improving durability.
- EcoWhite Platinum: An eco-friendly variant of Platinum EPDM with a bi-laminate white membrane capable of reflecting UV rays and improving overall property insulation.
- Ultrablend Roofing System: Utilizes both EPDM and TPO roofing materials. Uses UltraPly and RubberGard EPDM systems
- Metal Roof Retrofit: If property owners want to replace their roof with a single-ply membrane, Firestone has both EPDM and UltraPly TPO capable of retrofitting and revitalizing old metal roofs.
In addition, Firestone Building Products has an immense selection of TPO roofing materials including:
- UltraPly TPO with Secure Bond: Its price closely matches that of a conventional TPO product. Additionally, it has improved insulation that meets local energy efficiency standards.
- Platinum TPO: A thicker and sturdier TPO material than UltraPly TPO. It is mechanically attached or fully adhered upon installation
- UltraPly TPO InvisiWeld System: A TPO membrane that is mechanically attached with an induction welding tool that does not use fire.
What is Firestone Roofing? An excellent metal roofing manufacturer.
In fact, Firestone Building Products is a member of the Metal Construction Association (MCA).
The manufacturer’s Fluid Applied metal roofing systems receive great acclaim from contractors and property owners alike because of its restoration capabilities. The system revitalizes old metal roofs with Firestone Aluminum and Industrial Elastomeric White Coating.
In addition, these protective additives improve the insulation, durability, and lifespan of any roofing system. If contractors with task qualifications apply the material on your roof, you can extend the metal roof system lifespan by decades.
What is Firestone Roofing? A great asphalt roof manufacturer for residential properties
Firestone has the best selection of modified bitumen systems that reputable contractors use. These include the following:
- Firestone SBS: Uses a synthetic rubber-based technology that has great flexibility and lifespan.
- APP Roofing: Stylish and strengthened modified bitumen systems with superior insulation and UV protection
- BUR Roofing: An asphalt and fiber glass-reinforced caked roofing material for maximum insulation and UV protection.
All these asphalt roofing materials will meet your unique asphalt roofing requirements. In fact, all the sheets have fiberglass and polyester reinforcement for better longevity.
What is Firestone Roofing? A brand concerned with the environment.
Firestone Building Products have a selection of sustainable roofing products and accessories including:
- RubberGard EcoWhite EPDM: A sturdy EPDM material made from recycled rubber and slate
- EcoWhite Platinum EPDM: A thick EPDM material made from recycled rubber and fiberglass
- UltraPly TPO: The thick TPO membrane reflects UV rays and improves property insulation
- AcryliTop Coating: A metal roof coating with exemplary insulation features that help properties save from energy costs.
Firestone Building Products has an exceptional selection of modular roofing systems built from the ground up for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Firestone’s MRS system includes lightweight panels for fast installation especially for industrial structures that require minimal activity disruption. In addition, the system includes different applications of Firestone’s building and roofing products for optimum protection.
Firestone Building Products is the most-trusted brand of contractors and property owners. With their superior roofing materials and building products, working with a Firestone-qualified contractor gives you the best and longest-lasting roof possible.
Fortunately, Firestone has hundreds of qualified roofers all over Canada. If your property is in Toronto, Cox Roofing is a Firestone-qualified contractor capable of installing, replacing, or repairing your single-ply membrane commercial roof with ease.